Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

Is it missing for some people?

the mailing address is missing for me

I have permanent and mailing address and I still have the option to withdraw. Do people with only 1 address still have the withdraw button?

I still have the option to withdraw and I only have 1 mailing address. Everyone seems to have two though

I only have one address, and I have access to the withdraw button, yes.

can I ask for your stats? Fellow 1 address. And also are you domestic or internaitonal?

Domestic (Virginia), 4.2 GPA, 1520 SAT, Asian Nonbinary (First gen, low income)

Do you only have the permanent address or the mailing address?

So is the mailing address supposed to be a sign of rejection? I donā€™t think it means anything tbh bc I had it at some schools I got accepted to and some where I got rejected

No clue, weā€™ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

If anything, I think itā€™s a positive sign because they probably want to freeze the addresses they use for mailing certain things? Just logical guess.

1 Like

it means nothing. iā€™m literally able to edit my address to change it from 1 to 2 addresses.

4 Likes

In the Ed thread, they mentioned that having one or two addresses didnt mean anything.

2 Likes

Has anyone received the email from Yale regarding decision coming out tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST? My daughter did not so wonderingā€¦Thank you!

no. I think it is strange.

It is indeed strange:(

Might have gone to her spam folder. Even if not, nothing to worry - they send that notification to everyone and occasionally system issues cause some emails to not be delivered. Donā€™t read anything into it.

Did anyone get an email?

no, have you?

Nope

I have one address and cannot edit.