Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

can anyone else not edit their address?

Iā€™m able to edit my address, and I have 2. It probably means nothing. I also should note that I quite literally do have 2 separate addressesā€”my mailing address is my boarding school address, and my permanent address is my home address.

I am able to edit my addresses as well and I have 2, not sure why because my mailing/permanent are the same. The change address button is under the ā€œmailing addressā€

before FA checklists were removed, do yā€™all have just FAFSA and CSS or many other documents?

1 Like

Other documents

We had 8 last time I looked which was a few weeks ago. I think it largely depends on your financial situation and has little to do with admissions.

Like whatā€™s happening with it is it loading?

1 Like

does everyone still have the withdraw button?

Yes

Any NC applicants ever get an interview? Iā€™m a legacy from the triangle area and thought it was odd that I never got one as I have solid stats (1540, 3/300, good ecā€™s).

Can confirm decisions have been uploaded to portal and are ready to be opened tmmrw at 7pm est. Inspect element confirms it.

7 Likes

What are yā€™allā€™s predictions?

2 pct acceptance rate in RD?

1 Like

This isnā€™t like uchicago RD where they accept like no one and then waitlist half the applicant pool. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™ll be right around 5%

The reason Iā€™m even coping is because the interviewer reccomended a major for me that was directly linked to my major so Iā€™m hoping that means she knows Iā€™ll get in or something.

About 43000 RD applications and about 1200 (to yield 900) acceptances would be 2.8%. They already took 800 in SCEA and doubt more than 10 of those did not accept the offer. At 2.8%, it probably means thousands with basically perfect records will likely not get in. Good luck to all!

3 Likes

Is there any portal astrology for yale?

2 Likes

Yikes. Iā€™m pretty sure you also need to balance out the fact that the overall yield rate is 70%, which includes the EA round. Nonetheless, I fully expect it to be a crap-shoot. Even schools like Northwestern and Vanderbilt had like a 4% RD acceptance rate this year, and combined with the ED round comes out to around 6-7% overall. Iā€™m currently sitting on a bunch of T10 waitlists, so this is my last shot at the big dogs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brown will have a 3.5 pct RD acceptance rate tomorrow. Same source.

1 Like

I live in NC and had an interview!

1 Like