Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

I just received a request to interview a Yale alumnus in the next couple of days. Was just curious, but isn’t it a bit too late to interview now? Is getting an interview this late a good sign? I feel like they would have little to no impact at this point with less than 3 weeks until decision date.

3 Likes

Looks like a good sign! Positive chances !

1 Like

So i’m an international student and i have submitted every fin aid document needed included CSS. When I logged in today i see that I have “FAFSA application” missing. And it just showed up the fourth march, it was never there. Is this a bug or did i do something wrong during the process?

1 Like

I’m going to guess bug. Our portal shows things missing that are definitely uploaded in our CSS/IDOC portal. You could call the fin aid office to verify to be sure.

From my D22’s portal, FAFSA was missing from day 1. I’ve called the FA office and they had confirmed that they received it. I think it’s just a bug.

Where do you see financial aid document on Yale admission portal? I don’t see a portal for financial aid.

There are two taps in the middle. The one on the left, default, is admissions Checklist and the other one on the right is Financial Aid Checklist.

1 Like

Are you talking about Yale or other college? I don’t see 2 tabs for Yale.

There should be two tabs. I have two

This is surprising. I still see only one tab.

My DD portal looks like yours. We did not request FA. We checked that box that we were not seeking any FA.
I’m not sure if you did the same, but it would explain the differences.

2 Likes

Yup I was thinking the same thing.

1 Like

Yale approved my non-custodial parent waiver! So relieved.

7 Likes

Cool! We were thinking about doing the same but were not sure if they would approve the waiver.

1 Like

I think it’s a mistake my son made while applying. He will reach out to admissions office.

1 Like

Kind of makes me nervous even though we know it’s a super reach school for everyone.
Let me know what they say to your son about the different portals.

Thank you all, you are awesome people. My son called admissions office and got it corrected. Now, we can see both tabs with all needed documents received in the checklist.

4 Likes

Anyone know anything about the Yale ID that was mentioned in my financial aid email? I can’t find any mention of it on my portal.

Right above the admission checklist and also in the Personal Info tab…