Class of 2019 - Admission Status

<p>I just called A&M, and they said auto admits should hear back in the next week. Apparently there were a LOT more auto admits than expected, so that’s what’s taking so long!</p>

<p>Spoke with a Director in Admissions late this afternoon. Said 30 students were accepted last night as a test group. They pulled from auto admits, academic admits, in state, out of state, etc. for a random sample to test the system. She said they only release acceptance letters twice a week, usually Thursday and Friday. Said they have about 3,000 ready to go, and they would try to release tonight, however, that is a huge load on the system and she was not sure all would go. She was also able to tell me that my son was actually “accepted” on August 18 to Engineering (Mechanical). He submitted his app August 1.</p>

<p>It let me log in to apply for housing :D</p>

<p>have you checked your letters?:)</p>

<p>The letter still is not up on AIS for me :(</p>

<p>Still nothing ;’( Says “Myapp is complete and in review”</p>

<p>Ugh it’s killing me! I don’t think anyone today has gotten it!</p>

<p>Letter just up! Check again. </p>

<p>I GOT MINE!</p>

<p>I GOT MINE TOO!!!</p>

<p>DS just got his letter… College of Engineering …Chemical Engineering!</p>

<p>Daughter has been admitted!!!</p>

<p>My son just got his…computer science…whooooop!!!</p>

<p>New Yorker applied august 6th accepted today! :)</p>

<p>I got mine!! </p>

<p>Accepted into Mays!</p>

<p>Stupid question, my major will just show up as business admin, right? haha</p>

<p>Got my acceptance for Mays Business School. Very excited for what lays in the future</p>

<p>Admitted to General Engineering (Petroleum)!!</p>

<p>Son admitted to Engineering (Computer Eng) but still “Access Denied” on the link to register for housing. Hmmm</p>

<p>gobluemom85-- I had to go to “housing records” to apply for housing because the “apply for housing” tab showed (and still shows) “access denied” when I clicked on it! Also I emailed A&M and they said it could take about 24-48 hours after you get accepted to apply for housing! This was also true for me.</p>