Class of 2019 - Admission Status

<p>I got the access denied message as well. To apply for housing go to tamureslife. Click on online services. Then click on apply for housing. The rest is pretty self explanatory. This worked for me. Good luck!</p>

<p>Is any one else having trouble applying for housing? When I click to submit the form it tells me I need to choose an emergency contact, but there isn’t a place on the form to put in my emergency contact information… Last night when I was looking at the form there was a place to put your emergency contact, but now it seems to have just disappeared :-? </p>

<p>Applied 8/28
Rank 35/186 (19%)
SAT CR: 550 M: 630 W: 580
ACT C: 26 E: 23 M: 27 R: 26 S: 28
Engineering</p>

<p>Still waiting on their decision.
Can anyone please tell me how to turn my application waiver in for A&M Galveston? Can’t seem to find it anywhere. :-?? </p>

<p>Daughter accepted!</p>

<p>Applied 9/2
OOS, homeschooled
ACT 34
College of Science</p>

<p>Both of my kids were accepted. They were automatics, applied 8/1</p>

<p>bulbar, CONGRATS!!! To both you and your twins…CONGRATS!!! My twins are LOVING A&M.</p>

<p>thanks so much muse. </p>

<p>CONGRATS to everyone in so far and good luck to everyone else waiting. I still have a year to go as Im a junior, but this site has answered lots of questions.</p>

<p>To mhyu, If you’re not an automatic academic admit, you probably won’t hear for a few months yet. My daughter was holistic review w/ SAT 600 & 630 and ACT 28 and she was accepted December 2nd last year.
Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>I applied on the 5/30/14 for Spring 2015 Admission. Still haven’t heard back.
39/169 class rank with CR:650, M:660 (no auto admit because I don’t have a 2nd year of a foreign language in High School, even though English is my second language).</p>

<p>The wait is killing me.</p>

<p>Since the number of auto admits was higher this year do y’all think the review admits will be much smaller?
sincerely,
an overly concerned review applicant </p>

<p>if you’re a holistic review student, is a 30 ACT enough for the college of engineering?</p>

<p>Has anyone received the physical letter yet?!</p>

<p>I was wondering - do they send out an actual physical letter?</p>

<p>Yes, you will get some WELCOME correspondence within a week or two of online notification, or at least that is how it worked out last fall.</p>

<p>My daughter was in the group of admittances last week and her hardcopy was in the mail today!</p>

<p>My son applied August 20th, ACT 30, top 14% of his class, weighted GPA 4.03. Received his letter of acceptance into Mays Business School today (hard copy) today. He was able to view it online a couple of days ago.</p>

<p>My daughter applied about 3 weeks ago. Got word on Thursday of auto-admit to biology. GPA 3.89 and SAT Cr and math 1340. High school stopped ranking, but A and M classified her as in the top 25%. Nothing in the mail, just online so far. She is excited!</p>

<p>My D was admitted 9/19, and we got a letter in the mail a few days later. Today we got the big envelope with the cool stuff :)</p>

<p>My son’s application was complete on 9/25 and his acceptance letter was online today! Less than a week! OOS auto admit in engineering with preference for chemE. So exciting! Now we just hope for a scholarship so he can get instate tuition :)</p>