Class of 2019 Decisions

<p>@bmw6597 I live in upstate New York (Hudson Valley). I designated as Arabic/Middle & Near Eastern Studies but I am considering changing to Politics with an Intl Affairs concentration. I’d like to double major with French if I made the switch.</p>

<p>I got accepted today too!
32 ACT
94.5 GPA UW
Good ECs (Varsity Tennis Captain, EMT)
Good CA essay and really good recs</p>

<p>Congrats to all! </p>

<p>@Brookegre‌ if it is on a rolling basis this year, do you think that there is still possibility of getting accepted even though I didn’t get a letter today?</p>

<p>@Brookegre‌ did you try going to the Make A Deposit link and try to log in and see if you can make a deposit?</p>

<p>@bmw6597‌ Yes, that’s what I’m hoping. Last year, I think everyone received their decision on or around January 9th. Unless the number of applicants was much lower this year, I don’t see how they could have gone through all the applications by now. I tried to pay, but was told that I couldn’t. Not a good sign, but I wasn’t surprised since my application is still “ready for review.” My brother told me odds are I’m deferred, but I’m going to call admissions Monday and ask if all acceptances have gone out. I’ll update you on what they say.</p>

<p>Did you receive your acceptance snail mail or email?</p>

<p>My son’s application page says decision made but he has not received anything. Not an email or snail mail. What does that mean? This is crazy! Why not just post acceptance or denial in that space instead of decision made?</p>

<p>My brother received it in the postal mail and we live in the Hudson Valley as well.</p>

<p>@Brookegre‌ yes please let me know what they tell you on Monday! Thanks!</p>

<p>@tshillz‌ what day did your brother receive it in the postal mail?</p>

<p>Yesterday</p>

<p>Can anyone tell me how the scholars program works and if invitation letters were sent out yet?</p>

<p>@nosyla‌ check to see if you are able to pay the deposit</p>

<p>Has anyone had their status change that hasn’t been accepted? I still haven’t gotten it in the mail, but my decision has been made. My stats make me believe that I’d be accepted, but I’m not sure if there’s anyone whose status has been updated that’s gotten deferred or rejected.</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter today!</p>

<p>Accepted!
2230 SAT
97 Weighted GPA
Good ECs with lots of leadership, plus science research at a lab in Boston.
Good essay and recs.
Also in state!</p>

<p>Accepted, not my first choice but happy to start this thing on a good note :slight_smile:
740 critical reading
650 writing
670 math
What I believe to be a pretty damn good essay
And a 97 weighted gpa</p>

<p>Should I be freaking out if I haven’t gotten anything and my app still says awaiting review? I applied well ahead of the A deadline. I have a 3.4 UW GPA from a selective school and 2160 SATs (760CR; 700M; 700W) with tons of extracurriculars. Nobody with my profile has ever been rejected before based on Naviance and everyone at my school was very confident that I’d get in. Several friends heard yes, with lower stats.</p>

<p>If u can pay your enrollment fee, I think it means you got accepted since I am not eligible to pay yet. </p>

<p>Accepted today! Binghamton is my First Choice!
GPA: 93.56 UW, 95.57 Weighted
SAT: (620 CR), (640 Math), (650 Writing)
SAT Subjects: (640 US), (590 Chem)
AP: World History (2), English Lang (3), US History (3), Calculus AB, Microeconomics
Extracurriculars: Captain of Varsity Track team, Captain of Cross Country team, Dance, DECA club, Drama club, Mission trips to Nicaragua, service events
Essay: Very unique and original. Wrote about a personal struggle
Recommendations: 3 good recommendations</p>