Deferred and Still have hope!

<p>nothing in the mail in the Albany area today either…</p>

<p>nothing here either…</p>

<p><a href=“https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp[/url]”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp&lt;/a&gt;
Use this link and if you can log in and it says you are eligible to make a deposit that means you were accepted…if it says you are unable to make a deposit it can either mean you were rejected or a decision wasn’t made yet…Good Luck!!</p>

<p>can u make a deposit? Where you deferred from EA?</p>

<p>Nope I applied RD and was able to make a deposit a day before I recieved my acceptance in the mail</p>

<p>Anyone hear anything?</p>

<p>Not yet. I think we’ll all hear on April 1st. I have a feeling I’m rejected or wait-listed though. Good thing I already sent my deposits in to SBU</p>

<p>Nothing here in Saratoga County yet.</p>

<p>Nothing from Binghamton today. Wonder if it is waiting to release decisions on same day as the Ivy leagues. Cornell’s regular decision notifications are release at 5 pm tomorrow (March 28th).</p>

<p>We wrote the admissions office two days ago, and below is the reply… Needless to say it was very frustrating, because it lacked detail, to say the least:</p>

<p>Hi *****,
Thank you for your email. You will hear from our school soon. </p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<hr>

<p>I keep checking the status checker for a financial award and nothing…I think it could be a sign.</p>

<p>I think everyone should just chill. We are supposed to hear by April 1 so this means decisions will most likely be posted and mailed by this date. Any decision before this is nice to have, not required. Just because a few select applicants have heard and the majority haven’t doesn’t mean we should freak out. Just stay calm and we soon will know, the wait is frustrating yes, but few things in life come without a wait.</p>

<p>For Those still waiting. What are ur stats???</p>

<p>If you think we are bad you should check out the Harvard threads…</p>

<p>Still nothing today…boy they are dragging this out to the end.</p>

<p>they sure are!!</p>

<p>you guys should hear back soon! im transferring as a sophomore for fall 2013 and it seems that all these posts are for freshman applicants. freshman are supposed to hear back by monday and transfer is rolling so they’re hearing back even after april 1st. i applied a little over a month ago and just got an email today saying i was accepted</p>

<p>I’m assuming it’ll be April 1 at 5PM. I know I’ll check tomorrow at 5 by I’m sure we’ll know monday.</p>

<p>What does… Admission Type: FR Early Action no prev coll c …Mean?</p>

<p>@Ray I have that too…just means you applied EA and your a freshman applicant. Did you check financial aid tab?</p>