Deferred and Still have hope!

<p>I guess Monday is D-Day… Have a good weekend everyone… and when our kids are hugely successful, no matter how they got there, we’ll all look back at this process and have a good laugh.</p>

<p>my friend just heard back through email- she got accepted into the college of community and public affairs instead of Harpur. very disappointed because she didn’t apply to this school and had intentions of attending Harpur. Had 1270/2000, above 90 avg and applied in october but was deferred. lots of work experience and extra curics. this is so odd… did anyone else get this offer???</p>

<p>Is it wrong to assume that all the decisions tommorow will be only rejections and waitlistings?</p>

<p>I hope not, i applied back in november got deffered and still have not heard anything. Did they send any rejections out last week??? Soooo nervous for tommorow 5 pm -___-</p>

<p>Actually Hallow it is wrong to assume that because I haven’t gotten my acceptance letter but I got accepted this weekend, I know because I can pay my deposit and got an admitted student open house email.</p>

<p>@ventura1995 What are ur stats? GPA? SAT? Ecs? Essay? i would highly appreciate it thanks.</p>

<p>I got in through EOP so it won’t be much help, plus even though it was through EOP I got really really lucky. REAL LUCK.</p>

<p>GPA: 81.99/100
SAT: 1680 | Reading: 500 | Math: 700 | Writing: 490
Extra Curr: President of Chess Club, Environmental Affairs Club
APs: World History, Statistics, Spanish</p>

<p>While much GPA is definitely amongst the lowest of all the people that got accepted, I feel like they noticed my interest in actuarial science and how I wrote of my love of chess and playing with rubik’s cubes. I guess that caught there eye(I’m going to assume only 20~people want to major in actuarial science each year) .Once again, I think I got lucky.</p>

<p>nice, do u know anyone that got rejected yet? or rejections are all being sent tommorow?</p>

<p>Ventura…thanks for sharing. Best of luck…congrats!!!</p>

<p>Im thinking alot of waitlists…</p>

<p>Im thinking there will be NO accepts tommorow, alot of people heard back this week and previous week. ugh im strongly feeling all rejections tommorow…</p>

<p>I am hoping that Monday doesn’t bring rejection…after this long wait. My daughter sent her app in October RD</p>

<p>Please post when you guys hear something…we were deferred from EA. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.</p>

<p>@peachy131 and @GCmom415 i really hope tommorow doesnt bring a dissapointment… btw What are ur stats? GPa? SAT? Ecs? Essay?</p>

<p>I heard via email that I was accepted into an alternate college (Harpur rather than Watson, though I’d try to transfer asap). I was deferred EA.</p>

<p>2110 combined SAT, 2.8 cum. GPA, 3.95 GPA senior year, 2 AP’s (physics B and psych), 4 years varsity cross country and track and a whole lot of community service. </p>

<p>I’m out of state, choosing between Bing, Ithaca, and Umass Amherst now.</p>

<p>@plapre when did you get your email?</p>

<p>I was deferred from ea and am still waiting to hear back. a friend of mine was in the same boat as me, but had better stats and heard back through mail Friday saying he was wait listed. frustrating having to wait so long on my top school since I sent in my application in early October</p>

<p>It was earlier this week, but the online status still hasn’t changed and I haven’t received a letter. I’m thinking It’ll all be up tomorrow.</p>

<p>wishing everyone the best of luck tomorrow!</p>

<p>Fall Wait List - Spring Offer</p>