Early Action -- New Thread for 2011

<p>does anyone know if there’s a revisit thing…like how smu and tulane have desintation smu and destination tulane for their accepted students who are considering their options?</p>

<p>^As far as I know, they don’t have anything like that, but you’re more than welcome to take the campus tour again. I’m sure that one of the P-100s can adapt their tour for your needs.</p>

<p>has anyone actually got the singer invite? does it come w/ your acceptance packet or later on?</p>

<p>Mangofan, it comes with your acceptance letter in the mail.</p>

<p>accepted from cali yeeee. but most likely not going</p>

<p>my myum account still hasn’t been updated, and i don’t have anything in the mail… should i be worried?</p>

<p>you should call to make sure everything is alright. did u get everything in on time? they may have switched you to regular decision.</p>

<p>you know, i think that it might have been my counselor recommendation, now that i think about it. she didn’t finish them on time. it’s probably that. bummerrr :/</p>

<p>Accepted
From CT</p>

<p>did anybody receive a scholarship ? or will that come in the packet that they sent out if we got one.</p>

<p>My understanding is that all the financial details will be in the packet that we get in the mail a few days from now.</p>

<p>I still haven’t received anything - no letter and no update on myUM.
I know for sure that everything had been received by UM on time as I called in to make sure and they assured me they had everything.
Any advice?</p>

<p>I would wait and see what happens today, then call admissions. Good luck!</p>

<p>anyone know what the stats are like for someone who got deferred to be accepted for regular?!</p>

<p>nizz00- wait at least until the 2nd or 3rd- the official date is the first anyway</p>

<p>Just received my acceptance packet and the University Scholarship!</p>

<p>was the scholarship info in your packet? or was it a separate letter?</p>

<p>Mine were in the same packet.</p>

<p>Sypde, there’s an open house for accepted students, and something called Cane 4 a Day where you can follow a student volunteer around for a day (and I think you can stay a night in the dorms, too, but I’m not sure about that).</p>

<p>Daughter just received packet and University Scholarship for $24,000 each year. Nice!</p>