George Washington University Fall 2019 transfers

@Kennedy1962 I am hoping that it’s a good sign that we can view it. Any idea if it is a good sign for acceptance? I tried to look at other threads and couldn’t find much.

I can view my COA and its funny bc mine 75k as well lmaoooooooooo

I’m really in turmoil, I don’t know if I should go UChicago or GWU. I have roots here in DC, so that’s what makes this tough.

@Miniman1673 I really hope so!! I was looking through old threads as well, and couldn’t really find anything… so here’s hoping!!! @maira91 this ship is literally sinking

did anyone have to submit spring semester grades? just wondering cuz some people in last years got some request to ,

@Redacted1 both are great schools for me usually the deciding factor is how much money they give me but if thats not an issue it would be based on the vibe of the school.

also the programs that they have to offer aka which school would fit better for my major

@gwuhope I haven’t gotten any requests.

@maira91 ok cool me neither. I was just reading last years so I wanted to check

is it just me or does it look like not a lot of people are applying this year compared to last year’s thread??

@gwuhope I definetley agree with that. It seems like last year was literally a fight to the death.

maybe people did not apply because of not wanting to deal with the mess that people from last year faced lol

When do you guys think decisions are going to start rolling out? Do you really think it will be June and July or earlier?

@Kennedy1962 I found this thread it has great information. Particularly the posts from msport.

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/george-washington-university/2051036-george-washington-university-transfer-p9.html

okay one more question. with our classes from this semester… how do they transfer those credits? do we send our transcript later in the summer?

I feel like we will hear a few in late may and throughout June and July. @Miniman1673
@gwuhope I think we send our transcripts as soon as we know and our decision and get our final transcripts. They will transfer those credits probably when you’re choosing your classes.

@maira91 It looks like that would be consistent with last year. It seems that last year some got offered Spring transfer due to Fall being full. At least some that were admitted as late as July.

@Miniman1673 True! Based on last years thread by next week we could possibly see changes under the Academic Progress tab on GWeb since some people has their statuses change.

hi, whats GWeb? I have only been looking at the portal with my checklist…

i’m having trouble finding my pin :frowning: