George Washington University Fall 2019 transfers

@ohhunty It is on the front portal page about half way down on the left. There is a link with the financial aid portal. When you click on it you can view the requirements if any are missing. The financial aid portal is different from the regular checklist.

Rising junior (f, 20; planning on double chem/bio major)
My first semester was kind of rocky but since then, I have had all A’s, even A+'s (representing a 100% average in the class (in organic chem)). I already completed my schools highest level biology classes, and I really want more. I’ve had two credited internships with reconstructive/plastic surgeons, and great recommendations from surgeons and professors.
I applied to two schools: GW and Johns Hopkins. Just found out today that I did not get in to JHU. I was absolutely heart broken. I hope that my mother’s low income (she’s head of household) did not hurt my chances (about 24k a year). If I do not get into GW, I think my life will be over lol.
Are any of you concerned about the 'T’s that will show up on your transcript when your credits transfer?

My portal has been down all day! Anyone else?

@Miniman1673 Mine too!! What does this mean??? ahhHHHHHHHHH

@Kennedy1962 I have no idea but it’s making me anxious.

@Miniman1673 Same! Tonight around five o’ clock I’ll be holding my phone a bit closer! (five is usually when they let out decisions, so they can go home right after and don’t have to deal with emails!)

Would anyone be interested in rooming off campus possibly if admitted ?

Anyone else have a update on their FAFSA? I logged in and see there was another change today from GWU.

mine is still down :confused:

@ohhunty I mean the actual FAFSA website. It says it was updated and processed today.

As for the GW portal. I got into it today by bypassing the regular portal and going straight to GW financial aid website and on the left side they have their portal link. Got right in no issues.

@Miniman1673 how can you check if your fafsa has been updated?

I can’t see any information on financial aid are you guys able to see something?

@maira91 If you log into your FAFSA it will allow you to view your SAR. In the 1st page right when you log in you will see a “Transaction History” this will tell you the last time your FAFSA was corrected and by who.

@DCtransfer2019 There is a separate portal for financial aid.

https://financialaid.gwu.edu/

hey guys, i’m an international applicant so i’m not eligible for financial aid and i don’t have access to the financial aid portal… just wanna make sure, is everyone else’s application portal still down? thanks

My portal is down still too.

I’m not able to see any financial aid?

I logged into the portal and it says it has not be calculated yet?

My main portal is still down too.

my portal is up again lol