Purdue University Class of 2021 Scholarships

@Seacoast I was accepted 12/16 for Mathematics (so not FYE). And thank you!

I got the same email as @sbmTW21 and got a mail saying I got the Presidential Scholarship

cool thanks! can’t wait to see how this all plays out <:-P

I just received a letter saying I got an Emerging Leader Scholarship! Plus I got invited to the Honors College! So happy!

Congrats to all who received. I hope my daughter hear something soon. She’s been accepted since Oct 22.

@lbd1992 Was it an email about Honors or an actual letter? My child got a Trustees back in Dec (OOS) and was invited to apply for Beering/Stamps early this month but has not heard about Honors. Thanks!

@sursumcorda it was actually stated in the scholarship letter I got that I was invited to attend the honors college. It also said I would receive an formal letter for the honors college in the coming weeks.

@lbd1992 Thanks and congratulations on the scholarship!

Just got an email saying I got a scholarship. It didn’t say the amount or anything, but I’m pumped

Same here for D! Can’t wait to see how much!

how long does it take to get the letter after u have received the email? (i just got the email today)

Congrats for those that have received the Presidential Scholarship … mind if I ask anyone from Illinois what your ACT
and GPA was on application?

Does anyone know if notifications for Trustee and Presidential Scholarships are still coming out? I’ve read on this forum that if you’ve not received trustee by now, you are not getting it… Also read that Purdue was trying to get all scholarships out by the end of Feb… Do they send out batches of scholarships on Friday (similar to admission notifications)??? Any information appreciated… Thanks for help.

@jmack4 I’d call the Purdue admissions office if you’re truly curious. Most of us can only speculate.

@iluvpups99 My son also got an e-mail last week about scholarship info in the mail. So far, we have nothing. The online portal is not updated either. The lack of communication from them has been frustrating to me. He was admitted in December and received only 2 mailings since.

@NEOmom3 – same email here and no letter yet. I’m thinking the email was generated on a Friday and the actual letter probably didn’t go out until Monday.

Senior year— waiting game for sure!

I also got the email on Friday, and received the actual letter today. I got the Presidential scholarship (teamfritz- I’m from Illinois and got 35 ACT and 3.97 gpa). I haven’t heard anything from the honors college, though.

It was a long wait!!! My daughter didn’t get any email but she got letter in the mail today. She got Presidential scholarship $8K per year. ACT 32, GPA 4.36. So proud of her!!!she has also been selected to get couple other scholarships outside of Purdue hope she get selected in finals round. Btw we are Indiana residents.

Can anyone post as soon as they hear about moving on to the next round in Beering or Stamps? (Moving on after the essays turned sent in January after the invitations.) We are at the place in our household where we want to start making decisions, and I don’t want to keep thinking there’s a shot if there is not. Thanks!

Daughter got letter today too… Presidential scholarship - $10k/4 yrs. Also from Illinois 34 ACT 3.94 UW gpa. No honors college info. Going to be a tough call though - also got accepted to Michigan Ann Arbor Engineering today… needless to say today was a good day in my house…