Review applicants who have been admitted post stats please

<p>@fall14 I was so surprised to hear back so soon too. Funny thing is I applied last minute, like Nov 30th, so I wasn’t expecting to hear back until March.</p>

<p>As a BAC-UNEN Engineering Review applicant, do we get notified about our COE placement on the AIS Applicant page or through e-mail? I’ve been checking throughout the day and haven’t received any sort of decision from them. Oh, here’s what I have:</p>

<p>Top 15%
31 ACT
Library Intern
Piano/Art/NHS (Lots of service hours)
Good Essays
Varsity Tennis all 4 years</p>

<p>Smooth 76 when did you apply?</p>

<p>read post #41</p>

<p>@JD1327
From people I know who have been accepted. No email. Just check with AIS. AIS is updated first then a few days later you get a big package in the mail.</p>

<p>When should I hear back? I applied 8/22 for the liberal arts school with a major in economics. Rank 109/555 (19%) with a 26 on ACT.</p>

<p>Review applicants have started getting accepted.
You should hear by Jan end.
best of luck</p>

<p>When should we hear back if we applied later?</p>

<p>Anyone in College of Ag and Life Sciences review admits heard? I have an ACT of 25, was drum major and took AP science and math courses with A’s and one B in those. 1st choice is Ag Engineering, 2nd choice is Agrisystems Mgmt. Any info will help!</p>

<p>Thank you chanceme1830</p>

<p>you’re welcome
I haven’t received my decision yet.
still waiting…
It doesn’t matter what your major is…you’re first accepted by A&M…then selected for your choice of major(if they aren’t full already)–that’s what the admissions guy said on phone.</p>

<p>When did you apply?</p>

<p>11/28…yeah quite late</p>

<p>Applied 8/22/13 and haven’t received a decision
SAT: 1610 (620 Math, 470 Critical Reading, 520 Writing)
ACT: 26 (26 Math, 24 English, 25 Reading, 28 Science, 23 Writing)
IB Diploma Candidate
Major Choice: Interdisciplinary Studies-Special Education
2 Recommendation letters
Organizations:
-Officer on High School Drill team
-National Honor Society </p>

<p>Chances of getting accepted?</p>

<p>@bwiggy what’s your GPA?</p>

<p>accepted 1/17 to College of Ag and Life Science-28 ACT, top qtr, 1590 SAT</p>

<p>My son was accepted last week.
2040 SAT
1300 CR/Math
Eagle Scout
Football captain
4.0 weighted out of 5.0
Too many EC’s to list
International Relations/Russian</p>

<p>@duchesss 3.9 out of 5.0</p>

<p>@bwiggy your rank is very good, however your GPA and test scores are about average. With that said, I think you have a chance, but you might not stand out. Best of luck!</p>

<p>@Runnerguy45 Congrats to your son(: Are y’all Texas residents?</p>