Ronald A. Hammond Scholarship

Has anyone tried calling them. I dont have my phone on me. I just sent them an email this morning

In all honesty, I feel like if we still haven’t gotten an email there isn’t too much hope…

Pretty much but if we didn’t make the cut for the interview they are entitled to tell us so

Nothing here either. Maybe we just didn’t make the cut. It’s okay though guys! Congrats to everyone who did :slight_smile:

Well if that is the case then I can officially cross of THE U off my list of possible colleges to attend next year LOL

I would call but I don’t have the number I only have an email address.

(305) 284-4323
Theryago

@blackwedges2015‌ If you could call that would be great man

Same @awesomguy

I just called and they said we would have found out by now bc emails were sent out. So if you haven’t gotten one, unfortunately you didn’t get an invite to the interview according to the person I spoke to.

Ok then thanks for the clarification LOL

I felt like I had the qualifications but apparently not, LOL that’s fine

Same here, I basically met all the criteria for the typical Ronald Hammond Scholar and had pretty high stats. But I guess that’s what happens when you apply late… I’m gonna call tomorrow anyway although I’ve already accepted rejection

@HolmesOG‌ Hey did u call, and if so what was the reason for your not moving onto the interview process

My friend called and not all the invitations are out yet. Don’t give up yet guys.

@drbio101‌ If this is true I will literally give you tons of cc points (I dont know if that means anything LOL)

@drbio101‌ when did he call? Haha there’s nothing worse than false hope. I called and left a message but got no response yet

@HolmesOG True, was this a legit call?

@AwesomGuy‌ when did you submit your application?

12/23/14