Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

For those who do have tabs, I’m 98% sure you are fine. I have tabs and have been allowed to set up my student email account. I talked with an admissions officer who advised that most likely we will receive decision letters this week. Although, I do wish we would have heard something before now.

My 2nd choice is now showing as my forst and second major which is electric engineer
What do u think guys?
Gpa: 3.44 on 50 credits from hcc

Sounds like first major denied and 2nd major is reviewing you. At least it’s progress, right? I have no idea about your chances for engineering. Tough major to transfer to. Hope you get good news soon though!

Again. Nothing.

nothing for me either.

@amandakate11 at least we suffer together! So frustrating.

@1wannabanagE @amandakate11 dont get discouraged! It hasn’t even been two months yet. I say expect something by October 1st.

@1wannabanagE @amandakate11 I’m suffering right there with y’all

I’m in the same boat with all of you @1wannabanagE @amandakate11 @am1996 @laura95

Same :confused:

Has everyone here had the extra tabs in howdy added but no official response?

I have my tabs but no letter! @gigemhopeful

I don’t have tabs but my 1st choice is still in review

No tabs and 1st choice still in review as well.

I’ve got tabs, set up email, and still “in review” according to AIS. I called Admissions last week and they said a decision was made on my admission (on their end), but they weren’t allowed to tell me before AIS or Howdy updates. As I’ve noticed from many others here, if you’ve got tabs, your chances of getting accepted are pretty high. I just want to get the letter already so I can go ahead with acquiring housing…

We are the exact same. Set up student email, tabs, and first choice major still listed under review. The waiting game is awful

I want tabs!! I’m praying for tomorrow!

@1wannabanagE same :confused: I have a 3.8 gpa and applied to Wildlife & Fisheries Science under the Agriculture college and still in review. Hopefully you get your tabs soon :slight_smile:

I’m sure we will get something this week.

For those of you who have no tabs but are still in review for your first choice major. When did y’all submit your application and when did y’all have a audit report created? I submitted my app on the 15th of August and had an audit report created on the 19th of August. No tabs :confused: But still in review for my first choice.