Spring 2017 transfer to Texas A&M(anyone else?)

33 hours 3.73 gpa and i applied to construction science

3.5 gpa for Construction Science. Didn’t get into it. In review for my second major (Urban Planning). kind of ticked off about the process. 3.5 should have been more than enough.

That’s really good! Do u know anyone by any chance who applied to computer science?

Accepted to Construction Science!

@rishi_patel there is another thread specifically for people like me and a few others that applied into comp sci and comp engineering. However, not many of us have heard anything back. Just look in my reply history and you should find it.

Hey, Ive already been accepted to Industrial Engineering but I just had a question about transferring yo buisness. (For a friend) does anyone know the average GPA to get in? And how hard it is to get in? Also is Buisness math different from Calculus?

Accepted to Electrical Engineering
GPA 3.57

i got accepted but when i look at my letter it says major university studies anyone know what that means? i appliled for construction science

@towarren was it your physical letter or you AIS?

@aggiecl When did you apply and when did you hear back?

i logged on to AIS and it said i was admitted but switched my major to University Studies. i clicked on view letter and it also said i was in the architecture building but major of University Studies. i have a 3.0 gpa and transferring with 64 hours

Around 4:15pm today

@pedialytered I got accepted today :smiley: Also computer science

@AggieTransferr Congrats! I’m applying to computer science transfer to for fall 2017? Can u please list ur courses and what GPA you had? I will have 26 transferable hours by the end of this semester. Thanks.

Hey guys, I got accepted to Civil Engineering yesterday. 3.9 GPA with all the required course work done. The only B I got is from English II. I’m so happy now. Best wish to all of you guys especially the ones who are still waiting!

Does anyone know who to call if we want to know more about where our applications stands in the process?

Accepted into Petroleum Engineering!

Congrats!!! @csesh115 Did you receive the admission on AIS or Howdy???

Accepted petroleum engineering

Congrats!!! @Eidonn Did you receive the admission on AIS or Howdy???