Spring 2019 Transfer

heyy guys one question! when you click on “accept/decline” on the financial aid what to you have below the “aid year description”

Omg were you accepted??

nooo i havent received anything and my ib scores are still pending

I don’t think I have that financial aid option thing yet

you should have it. i have it since day 1

Where did u find that?

on canelink, student center I have on the left side “Finances” just bellow “Academics” and above “Personal information” There I have in black financial aid and bellow that “view financial aid” and “accept/decline awards”

Ohh that, mine is blank. It says award access not available. That’s for when we accepted and they give us the financial and/scholarship packages

Has anyone else heard back yet?

Not yet.

Nope:-(

You guys know when we are accepted if we have to keep a certain GPA before they rescind our acceptance?

Each acceptance letter is different, I’m sure if you fail a class it won’t be a big deal, unless it’s a prereq for your major. But def something you should communicate with them if that were to be the case, if you drop from let’s say 3.6 to 3.2, it won’t be a big deal

A worst case scenario is I get a C in a course and it brings me down to a 3.45

Is it a class that’s a prereq? Cause I know that for example the business school doesn’t take anything other than a B for calc, which is their only prereq

Yes, its a prereq but it is Organic Chemistry.

I was just reading online and I don’t think the arts and science school has that policy of having a B for some classes, therefore I don’t think you’ll have any problems. Call just in case.

I spoke to my friend earlier and she was accepted into the school of arts and science, but she had applied for the school of business. They have not accepted her at the program, because she’s retaking her calculus class right now and once she proves she passed the class with a B at the end of the semester, they will let her know if she’ll be admitted (due to space) into business. For whoever might need this information about business school and is currently taking Calc 1

When do you think we will hear back, they told us early November but all our apps were deemed complete like 5 days ago haha

Hopefully before November ends, I already know the classes I have to take and the times that fit perfectly with my schedule. I can’t believe they’re this irresponsible to wait so long to give a decision

I want to call them and ask again when we will be hearing back but I don’t want to annoy them ?