TAMU Holistic review candidates Class of 2022

@PleaseGod2022 your prayers worked. Tabs! Didn’t get Mays but super excited!!! Thanks!

Stars for those interested and future compilation:
Rank 14%
ACT 28
Tons of EC and volunteer hours in community and school
Texas Boys State
l
Whoop. Let’s hear from the rest of today’s altar admits!

@YourCollegeMom I"M SO HAPPY FOR HIM (and you!) So So Happy! Congrats and enjoy your holiday. Praising God for His goodness. Just so YEAH!!!

Will tabs change throughout the day? Or if I still have 3 I’m not going to be accepted today?

Thank Heavens! Congratulations @YourCollegeMom !

@JenniferAggie91 and @YourCollegeMom: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I’m so happy for you and your Seniors! They are going to have a wonderful time in Aggieland next year!!! :slight_smile: =D>

And it is fantastic that you can now relax and enjoy your Christmas break and the rest of the Senior year!! =D> =D>

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Keep us posted!

@YourCollegeMom When did your son apply?

I submitted mine on November 2nd, so I’ll probably hear around January hopefully.

Good luck to everyone, check your Howdy portal and see if there’s 6 tabs to check admittance.

Being that I applied in July I am getting so frustrated.

I have six tabs today. My listed major was in the college of science. How can I tell if that is full admission or blinn team?

@Mandog82
@TXagghopeful1

I finished my application November 2nd for Computer Science (Engineering department). I heard back November 21st. I don’t think TAMU is based on a rolling admissions schedule.

Will tabs come throughout the day?

@Shadowsych Congratulations! If you don’t mind me asking, what are your scores?

@TXagghopeful1

I’m not sure, but I personally believe yes. This is because admissions decisions are usually pending because they need to spend time updating people’s Howdy portals. If there’s a machine doing that, then all tabs came already.

Don’t be discouraged if your tabs haven’t come out yet, my college counselor told me that the majority of decisions come out January.

@Mandog82

30 ACT (35 Math)
Top 14% of class (my school doesn’t rank)
I sent all 3 essays

Congratulations @YourCollegeMom! You’ve helped so many people navigate the TAMU admissions process, including my D, that this is beautiful Karma.

@Whitman6838

6 tabs means full admissions into College Station. BlinnTeam doesn’t come out till after February.

It will be a Merry Christmas in our house!!! Prayers answered - 6 tabs today!!! Congrats to all who received the tabs today! Can’t wait to see AIS update.

Stats are:
Applied October 2
GPA: 3.9 Unweighted/ 4.01 Weighted
Class Rank: 10.8%
SAT: 1100
Liberal Arts - Psychology
Lots of ECs including leadership and community service, good essays and LORs

Good luck to all

@helimom3 - CONGRATS! For my daughter, AIS updated about 5pm the day that her Howdy went to 6 tabs (11/21/17). Enjoy your Christmas!!

@PleaseGod2022 Thank you so much and can’t wait to see the update!

@YourCollegeMom I am so excited for your family. You have been so helpful throughout this process and your posts are always a welcome sight on the feed.

So i applied for the early action for engineering and still have not heard back and my tabs are still at 3. This is starting to look a little grim.