UM Class of 2016 EA Applicants Thread

<p>I’ve never called but just seeing all the various responses they’ve given has frustrated me.</p>

<p>i am a current UM student and just spoke with an admissions officer in the dining hall. decisions will be online tonight. good luck guys!</p>

<p>saywhat, part of the issue is that it’s student assistants who answer the phone. It doesn’t slow them down because it’s not the people who are instrumental in the decisions process who answer the phone.</p>

<p>If people are calling then UM has only themselves to blame. They set themselves up for this with vague decision times and conflicting information. And I doubt the lady answering the phone has anything to do with the releasing of decisions.</p>

<p>Theatre, thanks for asking and giving all of us a peace of mind!</p>

<p>What time online tonight</p>

<p>Thank you theatre305! Much appreciated!</p>

<p>she did not specify what time they would be online, but last year for early action i believe they were online around 7 or 8.</p>

<p>All this anticipation, anxiety, and talk of meal plans, scholarships and other stuff has me pumped. Cant wait for my denial tonight!!</p>

<p>Don’t think like that! If you’re qualified and had a good application, then hope for the best!</p>

<p>Hahaha we should make a Miami class of 2016 rejects group!</p>

<p>In all seriousness though, I really wish the best of luck to all of you guys. Really hope I get in too, but anticipating the worst.</p>

<p>Nothing in my mail either. Good luck, everyone!! Hopefully by this time tomorrow we’ll all finally have gotten a decent night’s sleep. Last night I had the best dream that I opened my front door and there was a bag hanging on my doorknob containing the biggest orange and green packet ever - it was so heavy I couldn’t lift it. Before I could open it, however, I woke up. Hope it’s a good luck sign ha. I hope all of you get in!</p>

<p>Just got my Singer/Stamps invite in my email!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>Congrats!!! ((: great job!!
If I don’t have the Singer/Stamps email does that mean I didn’t get it…?</p>

<p>I got mine too!!!</p>

<p>Was it in your myUM or in your regular email?</p>

<p>My DD just got the Singer/Stamps invite in the email! Yay!</p>

<p>Just got my Singer/Stamps invite email too… literally just now, at 2:59PM. Which pretty much clarifies that decisions should be up tonight (even though I guess I got in if I got the invite :smiley: )</p>

<p>Congrats guys!</p>

<p>Mine was in my regular email!</p>