UM Class of 2016 EA Applicants Thread

<p>Well, if the packets are being mailed out tomorrow, theoretically they could get here by saturday…</p>

<p>Sent from my myTouch<em>4G</em>Slide using CC</p>

<p>Theoretically…</p>

<p>Their estimation is online Friday, mailed to most by Saturday. Hopefully!</p>

<p>I’m hoping somehow they post it online tonight</p>

<p>My sister (who also attends UM) said that if they send the decisions out in the mail then they should post it online around the same time.</p>

<p>Got an email from UM…opened it…</p>

<p>and it just talked about filling out the FAFSA.
Waah.</p>

<p>Mango15, I FREAKED OUT when I saw that email. And admissions told us they wouldn’t go up the same day as they mailed them, they were trying to put them up online the day they estimated people would be getting the letters. So their estimated schedule is online, wait a couple days, post em. That person could have definitely been wrong though, you never know!</p>

<p>I should get my mail Thursday since I live so close. Ah I’m so anxious. Guess its all up to the thick acceptance or thin rejection letter for me.
Goodluck everyone!</p>

<p>@Mango15 the exact same thing happened to me.</p>

<p>ugh blerg that mail’s gonna take forever to get all the way up to philly… good luck to errbody else tho</p>

<p>I hope they come out earlier than expected! I’m having serious anxiety!</p>

<p>pretty excited to get a decision! anyone else apply for the hammond scholarship and not hear back from them? They said they would let us know by the end of january if people got interviews or not and still no word for me yet. anyone else?</p>

<p>…but their policy states that their deadline to notify students of EA decisions is february 1st, tomorrow. so doesn’t that mean that decisions will be online tomorrow?</p>

<p>They’ve been saying Feb 3 to people on the phone. A lot of their materials say by mid-February or in early February. We’ve spoken to them on the phone twice, once they said we’d hear Friday, and today they said they’d mail it tomorrow and it would be online a few days after that. That’s just what the admissions office told us.</p>

<p>Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I remember them releasing decisions in batches, not all at once. Seems to me they also sent out the scholarship envelopes first.</p>

<p>They gave us the impression that it was going out all at once this year.</p>

<p>I received an email about the Ronald Hammond Scholarship. I advanced to the interview round :)</p>

<p>so did anyone get an admission decision yet? I’m really nervous. It’s already february 2nd where I live lol.</p>

<p>Hey everyone! I’m from Iowa and I want to double major in biology and marine biology and be either on the pre-vet or pre-med track. I have literally been spending every passing period at school today checking my myUM account. Nothing… When I talked to admissions yesterday they said they hadn’t sent anything out yet. Good luck to everyone! Ahh so nervous! (also just to get everyone who also lives up north excited…it’s 75 degrees in Miami today)</p>

<p>musicalme, fyi, marine biology IS a double major by requirement. You do marine science plus a double in bio, chem, physics, geology, or computer science. So marine bio is a double major in biology and marine science.</p>