UM Class of 2016 EA Applicants Thread

<p>^ Jordi, without a doubt! I literally have gotten nothing done tonight because all I can do is check myUM, even though I’m pretty sure we aren’t finding out today. I can’t help it! Good luck; I hope you get in!</p>

<p>I am freaking out! Checking ALL THE TIME!</p>

<p>SeekingUni, I think you’re right! Now that I think about it, I’ve always seen Feb 1 on other websites (college pr0wler and the like) who probably don’t have a way to express “early February” on a generic form that uses specific dates, so I bet they just go with Feb 1 by default.</p>

<p>I think everyone should just calm down. The more you think about it, the longer the wait will seem. You will enjoy the moment more when you are not expecting it. Sorry for not understanding, I never freaked out about receiving college decisions, and I’ve gotten 4 of them so far.</p>

<p>Relax :D</p>

<p>This is my first decision I’ve freaked out about, the other three were just like “Oh, cool, they mailed my letter”. It’s hard to not freak out when it’s your first choice though! Thank goodness I have other things to do…</p>

<p>Oh, ok great! So I guess I’m in.</p>

<p>lorel900 you got the Hammond email too? CONGRATS :)</p>

<p>Is this a cruel joke…? Did the really send out congrats emails?</p>

<p>Mango15 what do you mean? They sent out a yes or no email to all Hammond applicants. They wouldn’t have us book flights/hotels if we weren’t accepted</p>

<p>Yeah I did! Good luck and I guess I’ll see you there hahha</p>

<p>Okay, this is totally creepy, but I was checking the UMAdmission fb page and the Class of 2016 page, and someone posted on there from CC, who was it? Just wondering :)</p>

<p>I’m so creepy…</p>

<p>That would be me :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Sent from my myTouch<em>4G</em>Slide using CC</p>

<p>Marinebio444, I’m going to take my creepiness to the next level and add you :P</p>

<p>Hey now, there’s nothing creepy about getting chummy with future prospective classmates! :slight_smile: And while we’re being creepy, how do I find that facebook page?</p>

<p>Just search university of miami class of 2016</p>

<p>Search UMAdmission and University of Miami - Class of 2016 .
btw, musicalme, I added you!</p>

<p>Hahaha well, lovetodive, I’m glad it was you from whom I accepted that friend request! :slight_smile: alright I’ll look for it. Can I still join even if I haven’t been accepted?</p>

<p>Of course you can, haha. None of us have been accepted yet, and we’re all on it :slight_smile: </p>

<p>CPU oh I thought it was all applicants I didn’t know that was for Hammond.</p>

<p>Lorel, wow congrats!! You’re so lucky.</p>

<p>I have this theory that the MyUM page gets more views than CC in a day haha</p>

<p>Haha, I haven’t actually checked myUM that often. I rely on others that check and when they do find out they’ll post on here, haha</p>