UW-Madison fall 2017 transfer

@troutbadger nice stats! Yeah, we’ll know our results by this Friday

My transfer credit thing with “no evaluations to display” has disappeared under MyAcademics now. Good sign?

Let’s hope it is

did everyone’s transfer credit changed from “no eval. to display”? because I still get the same…

Nah, mine says there’s none to display as well. I don’t want to worry about something that small though and whatever happens, happens!

My transfer credit tab had disappeared, but now it reappeared with a blank space next to it. Has this happened to anyone else? After looking through the spring 2017 transfer thread, it seems like people got accepted after having this happen to them.

Oh mine used to have it then didn’t have it at all and now it’s appeared again with a blank space. I have GT btw so maybe it is a good sign.

I guess they’ll post the evaluation of transfer credit tonight and release decision tomorrow maybe.

I think tomorrow is the big day

No evaluations to display
I guess its a no if I still have this?

Yeah, now the my academics part of my student center says transfer credit above where it says placement test scores, but it says nothing next to it. This just changed today, before it had disappeared.

My transfer credit evaluation just showed up. Do you think that means acceptance?

Guys the transfer credit evaluation is out!

So if i have no evaluation to display still its bad news for me?

Uhhh, maybe. I think for sure if you have one you got in… I think. Mine has stipulations in the credit evaluation that suggest acceptance (which I know I am, because GT. But still)

My transfer credit evaluation also showed up.
Hope this is a good sign.
But here is thing.
For English composition 1,2 credits, arent they available for transferring?

Are you international student?

@ku Madison doesn’t accept any English papets done outside the US

Yes, I am.
Even I took those classes in chicago, still?

Does anyone know if people in the priority decision who got deferred received their transfer credit evaluation?