UW Madison Spring 2015 Transfer Thread

<br>

<br>

<p>They do not. </p>

<br>

<br>

<p>There are several reasons why one would prefer to have their chances extended rather than cut short for an earlier absolute decision. One would be that, in the chance that some applicants don’t accept the offer, the ones farther down the line in regards to quality will be offered the turned-down spot. I would rather have that opportunity than not.</p>

<p>If you, as the applicant, wish to have an arbitrary deadline, than you can set and enforce it. i.e. if you do not hear back by your chosen deadline, then assume a rejection. </p>

<p>However, I do share your concern that if accepted I won’t have enough time to ensure housing. Champagne problems compared to not getting in though.</p>

<p>Anyone still waiting for UW Madison’s reply yet? I applied in Mid-September and I have not gotten anything yet. I am an international transfer student. Anyways, good luck guys. </p>

<p>@wroblewskij‌ Oh well… May we all receive our decision asap. November is gonna end pretty soon.
@goodluckeveryone‌ Yes, many of us here are still waiting. </p>

<p>Same as @goodluckeveryone‌ , I am a international transfer student from the University of Colorado.
I already get accepted at the University of Minnesota but I am still waiting for UW Madison. I’m studying economics and International Affairs.
good luck!</p>

<p>@123tony‌ @j0el8a‌ what are your stats? </p>

<p>I’m current studying at Michigan State too… That sounds good and congrts to you! Would you mind let me know what’s your major? Eh, my major is Electrical Engineering</p>

<p>I’m current studying at Michigan State too… That sounds good and congrts to you! Would you mind let me know what’s your major? Eh, my major is Electrical Engineering @Maragidyne</p>

<p>Will the rest of us find out tomorrow?? What you guys think??</p>

<p>@Graftonsoca8‌ the lucky ones, lol. But I’m assuming you went to GHS?</p>

<p>Hopefully I will be the lucky one tomorrow. :/</p>

<p>Anyone gotten any replies yet? </p>

<p>Nope, pretty sure today is just the incoming freshman… Apparently “hundreds” of people were notified…</p>

<p>*freshmen^</p>

<p>So for the transfer students when do we get notified? </p>

<p>All I’ve ever gotten when I called was “before the end of December”</p>

<p>All I’ve ever gotten when I called was “before the end of December”</p>

<p>It seems that the transfer applicants whose major is undecided would get a notification sooner than others</p>

<p>@123tony I have been waiting for 3 months. You just said what I want to say. I totally agree with you :)</p>

<p>@blessmeplz‌ my major is computer science but im thinking about switching to informatics, </p>

<p>Sigh, so the ones who got notified recently are only for freshmen? </p>