Vanderbilt Waitlist 2027

Probably not a good idea—waitlists have been coming out (few here and there), just not in waves.

i went to the ask us anything session and many people asked this – aos refused to answer and just said “oh when we have it all sorted out, around early may”

they gatekeep so much for no reason

Last person I wanna interact with right now is Douglas L. Christiansen. Lol.
I hope one LOCI was good enough.

Music school also sends out waitlists earlier (remember that the waitlist for each college within Vanderbilt is entirely different)

1 Like

true, i always see peabody and music first

lol! I send in an additional recommendation and loci, even then I still don’t think that’s enough!

If I only could have found a cure for cancer in the last 4 months! lol

what school were u guys waitlisted under

Arts and sciences

1 Like

Arts and Sciences

1 Like

Engineering

same

1 Like

Good to know I have less competition lol

according to last year’s forum thing, the first person heard at 7:18 pm on Tuesday may 3, and the latest on that day was 9:11 pm, so it could theoretically still come today

yea i would imagine a majority of waitlists are arts and sci

Hey so the Dean confirmed that 8% of the class is from the waitlist (on the vanderbilt hustler blog) so give or take 130-130+ will be taken off WL

1 Like

They said that Arts and Sciences has 4-5k in total. So yeah, essentially a large portion of the grade is in it (which makes for a bigger waitlist lol).

im so nervous. i lowkey have no hope left :')

Is that just for this year? Last year they took 221 from the waitlist and the year before they took 181.