Virginia Tech FA/12 Transfer

<p>Oh geez. I hope that tomorrow and Friday aren’t the last possible days. Hopefully there will be a flood of them on those days then. I’m so scared. I want my life back.</p>

<p>I agree JennyK13, I’m hoping that they’re just gunna send them all out at the same time which is why no one is really getting anything right now.</p>

<p>I cannot seriously be the only natural sciences person here!!! Damnit I am dyeing.</p>

<p>Sorry. I’m the only art kid, if it helps. The majority here is made up of engineering, business and a few psych people too. Based on everyone who got in before us, our stats are just as good and the only reason we’re questioning ourselves is because the wait has stretched out our nerves. I bet we’re all totally fine.</p>

<p>I think I’m the only Natural Resources person too…Been waiting since Early Decision…</p>

<p>There’s no early decision for transfers o_O</p>

<p>I would hope that since there are less of us our chances of getting in are higher.</p>

<p>I’m a human development major and still nothing. Waiting since January when all my stuff has been turned in. Got wait listed at JMU so I’m very worried about VT. VT is my dream school. If you look a couple of pages back some person posted that on last year’s transfer page on CC people didn’t get the hokie bird till the 29/30 and then got accepted. There’s still hope you guys. Please don’t give up you’re not helping the wait! Haha we are all in the same boat. The hokie bird just pops up before you get accepted, doesn’t have to be a certain number of days. And as for what everyone else has said, it is completely random, so keep checking that guest account we all have bookmarked. I doubt they will all come out at once. Thanks guys, and don’t worry we are all here for each other.</p>

<p>Also any other freshmen get accepted? I am a freshmen at radford and i got a 3.6 first semester and this semester right now will be about just as good.</p>

<p>proportionally this may be the largest thread on college confidential…haha someone should send this link to VT admissions</p>

<p>Oh and they just put my high school transcript up on my status page so I think they are looking at mine. Wish me luck! haha</p>

<p>if you’re a freshman and they asked to see your midterm grades for this semester…were they supposed to put them up on your status page or no?! just wondering!</p>

<p>If you have a spot for midterm grades, I think they should have posted them. Why don’t you call them. It’s probably a non-issue.</p>

<p>mine does not have a spot, that’s why i don’t know if i should be worried or not? who would i call haha</p>

<p>If there’s no, spot, then don’t worry about it. If you really want to, just call admissions. They could check to make sure they have your midterm transcript.</p>

<p>i heard no one was going to find out til the very end of the month…i hope thats true…</p>

<p>okay thank you JennyK (:</p>

<p>vtpysch93 where did you hear that?! i really REALLY hope it’s true!</p>

<p>i called the office of admissions today and the lady said everyone will hear on like may 1st…i’m just afraid that i’ve been rejected and they’re waiting til may 1st to tell me :/</p>

<p>But does that mean everyone won’t see a hokie bird until they’ve been accepted at the end of the month? or is the hokie bird still a good sign?</p>

<p>alright guys. it seems like i am the first one to get the rejection mail…:(((
I just recieved mine today</p>