Virginia Tech notification date

<p>hey anyone thats transferring in as sophomores, join this facebook group if you wanna get to know people or whatever</p>

<p>Virginia</a> Tech Transfer Students (Class of 2012) | Facebook</p>

<p>It now says on my status page "Your Transfer Credit Evaluation may be complete." with the Hokie Bird. When I click on the link below it that says "Click here for specific details," it says "There is no transfer evaluation processed as of this date. If you have forwarded all final copies of your transfer transcripts to us, please allow more time for processing. Continue to check this website for updates to your transfer credit record." Now I'm slightly freaking out. Is this code for rejection? Saying that my transfer credit is already evaluated but it actually isn't?</p>

<p>Panic attack time...</p>

<p>EDIT: It DOES say my transfer credit MAY be complete, not IS complete...</p>

<p>skx46 - Dude, no need to worry. The "Your Transfer Credit Evaluation may complete" line is actually a very positive sign. From what I've seen from the forums, that's pretty much an indicator for saying you're in. </p>

<p>As for the "There is no transfer evaluation processed as of this date. If you have forwarded all final copies of your transfer transcripts to us, please allow more time for processing. Continue to check this website for updates to your transfer credit record" part, no need to worry about that either. I got accepted and it still continued to show that message when I clicked on the "Transfer Credit Evaluation" link. If it continues to show after you got accepted, they'll probably just fix it during your orientation session, when you are registrating for classes.</p>

<p>You're fine. Take a deep breath, haha. :)</p>

<p>skx you are in brother. Mine stil says that when I click the link and I paid my matric fee and all, have my email FA award, etc. YOU ARE IN BROTHER!!!!!</p>

<p>Teach I am sorry bro. Try again !!!!!</p>

<p>Has anyone heard anything this week? It's April 22nd and I still haven't heard anything.</p>

<p>I can't believe they STILL haven't let some of us know if we're in or not! It's super annoying. I've already made plans to stay at CNU--just because its getting way too last minute and if I don't get in then I woulda been screwed over if I hadn't. but uggggh I HATE CNU! I hate the thought of staying here for another two years!!! boooooooo.</p>

<p>yea it really sucks that we dont know yet..im having issues planning on being at my school now n scheduling n stuff but hoping im gonna be at tech..but brunet u could apply this fall for next spring..although spring admission is supposed to be next to impossible but it could be worth a shot</p>

<p>panamarox and keithb: Thanks for the reassurance. I hope this means I'm in, but I don't want to get my hopes up and then have them crushed.</p>

<p>True I could apply in the spring but I'd rather do two full years here and two there. ooo well I guess we'll all have to find out by next friday, May 1st.</p>

<p>i'm in!!! good luck everyone, im sure youll be finding out any day now</p>

<p>I just checked and I got accepted! Thanks everyone for your support!</p>

<p>Oh and congrats strawberry and everyone else who was accepted! Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>I got the offered admissions box last night as well. Though I'm not sure if its for Urban Affairs which I applied to or General Studies.</p>

<p>Hamilton, I read that you can't apply transfer and apply for general studies. You have to pick a specific major.</p>

<p>Still left in the dust....with no answer</p>

<p>Hey V kep your head up, you still haven't been told no. Stick with CNU for now, but if you get in come out to the Burg!!</p>

<p>Brunet, i haven't heard an answer either, sucks.</p>

<p>did anyone have their current program box disappear? people who were denied, did this go away on your page? thanks!</p>

<p>lax, the current program box dissapeared for me too. havent gotten a decision yet though.</p>