Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

Congrats!! did you just find out after checking once earlier or was this the first time you checked?

@TK2011 Did you already retake those classes that you got a D and C on your transcript, or are you planning on
doing it when you transfer?

@gentlebreeze yea my first semester at community college I retook them. I was a dual enrolled student and all my bad grades were just slacking off in high school in AP classes, so I retook them my first college semester to get my GPA back up.

@kbbvt18 I didn’t get home until 7 and checked

@kbbvt18 so how do we send that to them? Does that have to go through my current school or can I just email it to them? It’s on my application that I’m currently enrolled in school, is that enough?

To the people who got accepted, did you apply with GAA?

I applied with GAA and got accepted. I’m not sure about everyone else. It could be connected

that makes more sense actually people who have associates or about to get one are given preference given from tech’s website. My guess is that most of those who were accepted are through GAA and that leaves people who are applying during their first year including myself to be notified about their admissions decisions later on.

@VTHopeful0 No I got a D in one of my math courses so I wasn’t eligible

Can those who got accepted post their GPA and major they applied for, it would help those of us still waiting on a decision to know what they are looking for. Thanks and congrats on your acceptances

4.0 history

3.4 biology

NVCC 3.6 Poli.sci

Also had two C’s and a D on my transcript from my first year so that doesn’t rule anyone out!

You guys think there will be any decisions given today or tomorrow?

That puts me a little more at ease! I have a D on my transcript from my first semester but my overall GPA is 3.38 so I’m still very hopeful!

I did GAA didnt recieve a acceptance? Are there any more coming today or tommrow?

GMU 3.6 Biochemistry

LC poly sci 3.5

Did anyone get accepted to College of Engineering from NOVA college with GAA? Just asking because I will transfer in Fall 2019.