Virginia Tech Transfer Students for Fall 2018

@hokies1215 yes it is!!

What does it say on your application status page if you got accepted?? (I haven’t gotten decision yet just wondering)

According to post #425 it says “Congratulations”.

“Offered Admission
Congratulations!
You may accept our offer of admission by paying the $400 matriculation deposit either online by eCheck or by printing, completing, and mailing a response form with your check or money order as directed below.“

Thanks!!

Uhg. Well at least we know now
It will be over in 4 weeks.

When did you submit your application and what major are you doing? I submitted my application and did GAA but I turned my application in Feb 15 and haven’t heard back yet.

Applied in December and had all transcripts in January. Business. I didn’t see any business or engineering acceptances here yesterday.

I’m not a bus or engineering major and i didnt get anything yesterday

Has anyone who apppied during their first year heard back? I highly doubt it but I’m just curiousss

No, I’m a first year

Same, I applied for business what about you?

I am a first year student and I got accepted on the 29th for National Security & Foreign Affairs (COLA). However, I did meet with an undergraduate representative after I graduated high school in June 2017 to sign a 1 year GAA (instead of a regular 2 year GAA)

Is the next round of acceptances going to be at the end of April or will there be multiple waves throughout April?

Word from admissions is the rest will be posted the last Friday in April.

27 day left, we’re almost there

so far awayyy

I’m trying to confess my self that it’s close :confused:

@hreuter756 A GAA after only one year? How is that possible? You have to take around 60 credits and must have a completed associates degree in order to do that. Please elaborate.

@CTUR782 Maybe GAA is not the correct term, my fault. But anyways it is a guaranteed admission contract, basically the advisor gave me a list of courses to take in my first year and if I received a B or better in all of my coursework I will get guaranteed admission. You have to sign one the summer right after you graduate HS if you want to take that route